** Please note that currently the Make Your Move programme funding has all been allocated to Sporta member leisure and culture trusts, and no further funding rounds are imminent. Any further information will be provided here in due course**
This section will take you through all the information you need to apply for Make Your Move funding.
The Make Your Move programme has five clear priority criteria that trusts will need to describe and apply when seeking funding for delivery. These five criteria are:
- Need and Insight
- Community Partnerships
The application process
Your application will be submitted via the Sport England online funding application portal. Once the deadline has passed your application will be assessed by independant third party assessors - Continuum Sport & Leisure. Continuum are working in close partnership with Sporta and may well be in contact with you post submission to talk through any queries or ask for clarifications needed.
To help you apply
This section provides all the information and documents applying trusts will need when submitting an application.
Round 3 closed on Monday 30th March 2015. Decisions will be made and communicated to all trusts that applied, late July 2015.
Please see below the documents you will need to read through before you apply:
- Download the Round 3 frequently asked questions. here
- Download the Round 3 funding prospectus. here
- Download the starting an application guide. here
Please see below the documents you will need to complete with your application:
- Download the template application form. here
- Download the Round 3 template Project Budget Sheet. here
- Download the Round 3 template Project Delivery Plan. here
Monitoring and Evaluation
The monitoring and evaluation of the Make Your Move programme has been developed inline with the National Obesity Observatory 'Standard Evaluation Framework for physical activity interventions', which provides a clear and consistent structure to enable quality evaluation.
Below are the surveys and forms that are required to complete the evaluation
- Participant registration form. here
- Participant follow up survey. here
- Participant monthly tracking sheet - being updated.
- Progress report template. here
- Data protection notice for participants. here
- Data protection guidance for trusts. here
Trusts and projects will be supported with all monitoring and evaluation requirements and supported with any problems.